Agostoni 7344 Hazelnut Praline
From the House of Agostoni comes a Piedmonte sourced Hazelnut Praline - this creamy 55% praline provides the perfect base for your favourite cakes, spreads, macaroons and gelatos. Get Creative, and let Creative Ingredients be your source of this and other outstanding Agostoni/ICAM Italian Chocolatier products.
HAZELNUT PRALINE TGT LITE ROAST 55% 5KG
- Sourced from the PIEDMONTE REGION of ITALY
- Piedmonte, a region of Italy bordering France and Switzerland, sits at the foot of the Italian Alps. It’s known for sophisticated cuisine, truffles, wines and produce with an array of stunningly rich flavours
TGT HAZELNUT PRALINE 55% has an Intense flavour of superior Italian hazelnuts, slight hint of caramel and delicate toasting.
- Gluten Free
- Light colour Fully refined consistency for a fine, delicate texture.
- Enriched with the renowned “Tonda Gentile from Langhe” Piemonte TGT variety of hazelnuts enhancing the taste of this prestigious product.
- In Italy, in the Piedmont Region, more precisely in the hilly Langhe area, is the famous variety called Tonda Gentile Trilobata, the excellent Piedmont Hazelnut with I.G.P. also called Nocciola delle Langhe, which for its organoleptic qualities is considered the best in the world.