BLAST CHILLER FREEZER MULTI F 5 TRAYS HIBER
The ONE - the future of blast chillers today
An innovative technology enclosed in an elegant and clean design. This is the combination that identifies The ONE as the blast chiller at the forefront of aesthetics and functions.
The ONE is equipped with a heated multipoint core probe that allows you to precisely control the internal temperature of the product.
A product that works for you 24 hours a day
Cold and heat enclosed in a single tool that integrates 5 essential functions: positive blast chilling, negative blast chilling, defrosting, stops leavening and slow cooking.
It's easy to work with The ONE
Thanks to the 300 preloaded methods and procedures, it is immediately possible to fully exploit the potential of THE ONE. You can also edit or customize them, or create new ones according to your needs. To each their own THE ONE.
Removable guide rails supports in AISI 304 stainless steel, Easily repositionable to accommodate GN1 / 1 or 600x400 trays
Removable "L" guides in AISI 304 stainless steel, interlocking position every 15 mm
- External sides and top in AISI 304 stainless steel th. 0.6 mm (Scotch-Brite satin)
- Door in AISI 304 stainless steel th. 0.8 mm (Scotch-Brite satin)
- Fully rounded internal coating in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Internal containment bottom
- High density polyurethane foam insulation (about 42 kg / m3), HCFC free
- Anti-condensation resistance, placed on the body under the stop
- Ergonomic full-height handle and magnetic seals on the 4 sides of the door
- Patented chamber humidity injection system
hiber - THE FUTURE OF CHILLING hiber freezers and chilling equipment are part of an Italian conglomerate based in Milan with offices in Cernusco sul Naviglio. Creative Ingredients is proud to offer hiber freezers and chillers - a line of professional catering equipment used by hotels, restaurants...Find Out More