BLAST CHILLER FREEZER FOR PASTRY 5 TRAYS HIBER
- Quickly reducing the temperature of fresh or freshly cooked products allows you to keep their characteristics unchanged over time (5/6 days) by optimizing menus and activities.
- You can decide, in fact, to anticipate the preparation or cooking of a dish and create a reserve of food by regenerating only the necessary quantity.
- No waste, therefore, no redundancy and no sudden depletion of stocks.
- Finally you can buy large quantities of product without worrying that they will perish and, given that our blast chillers are HACCP compliant, without any risk of food poisoning.
5 pairs of removable L guides in AISI 304 stainless steel, suitable for supporting EN trays (600x400 mm) - pitch 32.5-50 mm
Probe to the heart
- External sides and top in AISI 304 stainless steel th. 0.6 mm (ScotchBrite satin)
- Door in AISI 304 stainless steel th. 0.8 mm (Scotch-Brite satin)
- Fully rounded internal coating in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Internal molded containment bottom with central drain for washing water
- High density polyurethane foam insulation (about 42 kg / m3), 60mm thick, free of HCFC
- Copper-aluminum evaporating coil, with cataphoresis anticorrosive treatment
- Condensing coil in copper with high thermal efficiency aluminum fins
- Anti-condensation resistance, placed under the frame of the stop
- Ergonomic full-height handle and magnetic gaskets on the 4 sides of the door
- Flag opening deflector on hinges, for cleaning the evaporator
hiber - THE FUTURE OF CHILLING hiber freezers and chilling equipment are part of an Italian conglomerate based in Milan with offices in Cernusco sul Naviglio. Creative Ingredients is proud to offer hiber freezers and chillers - a line of professional catering equipment used by hotels, restaurants...Find Out More